There is nothing worse than having the “I wish I did…or I should have done this before your big day. To ensure this happens, there are steps that you must take well before your big day to achieve your day of wedding goals. Here are my top 3 MUST DO tips to ensure you look and feel your best for your wedding day.
- DO start a healthy skin routine.Before getting ready for your big day, your skincare is considered to be one of the most important things to prepare. This is also something that can not be achieved overnight (recommend 6 months before your wedding date). It is a well-known fact that what you put in your body reflects how your skin will appear. Here are a few essential things to keep in mind to achieve that glowing healthy skin.
- If you haven’t started chugging H2O, now is a good time to incorporate this into your daily habits. Hydration is a key element for healthy skin.
- Slowly began to remove junk food and any other unhealthy eating habits to prevent oil build-up and breakouts.
- Eat more fruits and veggies will nourish your skin and ensure that you will look and feel great on your big day!
- DO practice self-care.The stress of everyday life is already enough, let alone the pre-wedding planning stressors that are inevitable. Minimize stress as much as possible. Not only will it cause you to be in a grumpy mood, but stress can contribute to physical symptoms such as skin breakouts, hair loss, wrinkles, and change of appetite from overeating to not eating enough.
- DO express your vision and thoughts for your dream wedding.It is so important to share your wedding day vision with those who you are hiring to be a part of your big day. After all, you have been envisioning this day since you were a little girl. You want to ensure that you and your fiance personalize your wedding day to fit your love story. Expressing and developing your vision to those whom you trust to help bring your vision to life is essential so that you do not have any feelings of regret years down the line.