Here are a few of the most commonly asked questions.
– A Bridal Makeup Preview (aka Bridal Trial Run) is your opportunity to express your concerns and your vision for your wedding day makeup look. During your previews, we will come up with the perfect custom look tailored to your needs and your personality. A bridal preview is not always necessary but it is strongly recommended to relieve you from unnecessary stress and confusion on your wedding day.
– Bride 1.5 hours and bridal party 45min-1hr. We also adhere to Covid-19 policies so we require 5-10 minutes in between services to properly disinfect and set up our station for the next bridal party member.
– Our ELITE EXPERIENCE! Makeup by Ahshia is a luxury bridal makeup experience for women who value quality and the assurance that they will look and feel their best on their wedding day! With our clients in mind, we meticulously curate our exclusive bridal and beauty experience. We will create a memorable experience while building genuine relationships with our clients from the moment you contact us to the moment you walk down the aisle.
We listen, work with your desired looks, and make your vision a reality.
I love doing makeup but when it comes to bridal makeup, this is my specialty. I will ensure that you have a memorable experience while developing a genuine relationship with my clients from the moment they contact me until the moment they walk down the aisle. I am most proud of how my clients trust me to make them look and feel beautiful for special events (especially Weddings). It is a true privilege and honour to be a part of one of the most important days in my bride’s life!
– The first step will be to complete the initial bridal inquiry form. Once we receive your request and we have all of the information that we need, as long as the dates are available, the next step is to get a customized package and proposal. You will then pay your 30% deposit and then sign the contract. Please note that your deposit is a non-refundable retainer to officially put your wedding on our calendar! The retainer is non-refundable and non-transferable and does go towards your wedding day total. Once I receive your signed contract in addition to your deposit, your date is officially confirmed.
– Absolutely! We will travel wherever you need us both Domestic and International. For out-of-state and destination weddings, travel expenses, and accommodations will be included in your bridal proposal. We will create a custom package based on your needs to ensure your wedding day is absolute perfection.
– Makeup by Ahshia uses high-quality, professional-grade products. The products that we use are designed to provide longevity and to photograph beautifully. Our kits contain products to service all skincare needs, complexions and all appropriate PPE gear (latex-free gloves, face shields, disposable makeup applicators, isopropyl alcohol spray, and disinfectant to abide by the CDC guidelines and recommendations.
– We understand that everyone’s skin is not one size fits all. During our consultation, we will ask a series of questions to ensure that we understand all of your skin concerns and needs. If you have specific makeup and skincare requests, we will discuss them during our consultation to put your worries at ease.
– We offer a customized wedding timeline for the day of, tips on how to have the best glowing skin and hair, things to avoid 30-60 days before your wedding and more…
Makeup by Ahshia wants to put all of your worries at ease. If you have additional questions please send us your questions and we will be sure to answer your question(s) within 24-48hours.